Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 Days to Beta

I am getting anxious this last week. Having a hard time following my own advice about staying mindful and staying in the present. Even though I am in my final month at work, I still find that I am letting things tweak me out too much.

Deep breath.

I went to the acupuncturist yesterday. She said that my pulse was strong. For those unfamiliar with Chinese Medicine, your health is often gauged by your pulse and your tongue. She told me to remain optimistic and felt good about what she felt was going on. I'd like to believe I am super in tune with my body at this point, but I can't tell you that I am actually feeling anything, except really sore boobs. And, that is most likely from the lovely progesterone supplements. All I have to say is that there is nothing dignified about this process.

My beta is on Monday. Everyone just needs to keep their fingers and toes crossed until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment