Monday, May 18, 2009

Beta Day

This day always sucks. There is no other way to put it. No way to sugarcoat it. Maybe it would suck less if I didn't think I knew the answer. I cheated this time. I did the POAS [Pee on a Stick] and there was nothing there to tell me differently.

The odd part is that the acupuncturists really have believed there has been a pregnancy pulse. My worst fear is that there is going to be a low beta again...the almost pregnancy. In some ways, they are positive signs because most of the parts are working, yet there is something that doesn't close the deal.

I started this blog to offer encouragement and be helpful for others, but there are simply some days when you need help yourself. I really have to thank all the gals on my Over 40 board yesterday who were still holding out those last glimmers of hope for me. Tales of positive betas after negative home pregnancy tests {HPT}.

Stay tuned for the results later...I am done venting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment