Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Obsession...

The 2WW continues to suck. I second guess every possible creak, squeak and leak of my body. Am I tired tonight because my body is working for two now? Was the spotting today the mythical implantation spotting?

I am trying to get the courage tomorrow to POAS [pee on a stick]. I really want to know, but at the same time it is nice to live in lala land.

Is it Friday yet? I am ready to make my next set of plans. And, I am ready to live without hockey and cocktails.

5 comments:

  1. best wishes for you for a successful outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V - It's not mythical! And it's just the right time to be having spotting. I am loving your symptoms. Sorry about the bfn on the cheapy test, but it's probably too soon.

    Wishing you lots of luck and a happy Thanksgiving. --Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you! I'm hoping for good results for you. In the meantime, I'm passing along a blog award. Check it out: http://thebaldwinadventures.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that you get your BFP!

    I have nominated for a blog award, check out my blog to see which one :)

    ReplyDelete