Sunday, December 5, 2010

Inside and Outside

This was a big week for us. We had our Level 2 ultrasound where we looked at all the bits to make sure they were coming together like they are supposed to. We are happy to report that we have a healthy #3.

Looking at the ultrasound was an amazing experience. The doctor's office we were in is fairly high tech and they had a big screen for us to sit back and watch. As you'll see below, there was a lot of hand waving. Even though you know that you have this living creature inside you, it continually becomes more and more real.




I haven't really shown any "outside" pregnancy pictures because my bump hasn't been much of a bump, but tonight after a hearty Mexican dinner--it shows up a bit. I can't complain as my weight gain is about right [13 pounds so far], but it is just enough for most of my old clothes not to fit any more. When I head back to headquarters for work this week, I will be sporting almost entirely a maternity wardrobe.



Of course, we did learn this week what sex #3 is. However, we won't be announcing to the general public until Dec. 23rd. Until then, I'll be putting up a poll for you to put your guess in.

No comments:

Post a Comment