Saturday, September 26, 2009

Does Jetlag Change Your Cycle?

So, I don't know if it is day 16 or 17...seriously, if you take a long distance flight and you re-live another 12 hours, what happens to your cycle?

There were no POAS moments in Germany, so I can only guess whether or not I ovulated. The CM looked beautiful, so maybe that Bavarian water was good for me! We certainly optimized our chances, if you know what I mean... There just might have been a little tipsy post-Oktoberfest activities.

I did turn 42 while in Germany, so I am officially on the down hill slope of the infertility clinics. I just wish my eggs felt as young as I do. A few more birthday celebrations now that I am home, then I am going to focus on getting ready for the next IVF cycle with a lot of diet, exercise and acupuncture.

No comments:

Post a Comment