Monday, October 5, 2009

Just come already....

If it's CD25, then it must be spotting time. Just once, I was hoping that I wouldn't see the familiar signs. Just one more time, I would get pregnant naturally and there would be no need for the upcoming IVF cycle. No such luck.

After I miscarried the first time, everybody told me, you'll get pregnant again. And there begins the many stories of successes. Next time it was after I had my HSG. That will clear out your tubes, you'll be pregnant in no time. After my failed IVF, there were the stories of women getting pregnant on the rebound. And, even during my IVF prep session, the nurse had the story of the couple who got pregnant while they were beginning their preparations.

I'll just say it. I am grumpy. I am tired and stressed out. This last week has been extremely trying with my grandmother. I have a UTI. At this point, I just want something in life to go a little easier.

I'm done with my self-pity rant.

1 comment:

  1. Rant away all you want, my friend, it sounds like a stressful time.

    I'm sorry those familiar signs are starting to appear and I so wish that something in life could happen a little easier.

    Know that I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete