Sunday, April 1, 2012

Support the Promise Walk for Preeclampsia

Support the Promise Walk for Preeclampsia

It's hard to believe that in just a month my little guy will be turning one.   This time last year I was looking forward to finishing with work and enjoying the last few childfree moments.    But if you read back on my April blogs, I had a scary finish which included double vision and skyrocketing blood pressure.  

I am thankful that I was monitored closely enough to prevent any damage to myself or Mr. F, but it was the scariest time ever.   For that reason I am walking with a fellow Almaden mom in support of research to prevent preeclampsia.

Meanwhile Mr. F remains a total delight.  He has an appetite like his mom and dad as demonstrated below.   We're almost done childproofing the house, but he continues to show us that nothing is ever safe.  We had a great time in Hawaii, and time permitting I'll do a separate blog on that with some beautiful photos of his beachside baptism.

She takes me to Krispy Kreme, but only lets me have a bagel.


No comments:

Post a Comment