Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Color to this week's Conceive blog

On my officially published blog, we refrain from publicizing clinics, etc. Tomorrow or Thursday my next entry will be published. I referred to a couple of things that I wanted to link to here.

The clinic I am considering right now is Oregon Reproductive Medicine. Thanks to Marna at PVED. I am so happy to be talking to Dr. Hesla. He is progressive and open to treating some of the immune issues. Marna also wrote a great comment on the questionable Slate article.

On a personal side, I am really getting close to taking a full-time job and the best part I have a boss who is supportive of this effort! That is worth a million bucks.

2 comments:

  1. That is all so fabulous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you on the job front :)

    ReplyDelete